The Martin garage door opener DC2500e is a 1/2 HPs DC powered motor with steel reinforced belt. The DC2500e is designed to quietly lift most single and double car garage doors.
All Martin garage door openers are powered by quiet DC motors. Although DC power is generally measured in Newtons of force, the DC2500e has horsepower comparable to a 1/2 HP AC model. The DC powered system includes soft start and stop operation for less opening and closing noise and longer garage door life.
When installed with a Martin garage door, Martin openers come with Soft-Touch Reverse Technology™. This safety feature stops and reverses the door when closing, or stops the door when opening if the door encounters a soft touch interuption. With this optional feature installed, the need for photo eyes is eliminated on doors up to 420 pounds.
The Martin “Smart Computer” control panel is a user friendly feature on the power head that helps you set the travel limits and adjust the force setting if necessary.
Martin Garage Door Opener DC2500e features
Lifting Power : 1/2 HP* DC Power (*comparable to 1/2 HP AC motor)
Type of Drive : Belt
Light Source : 60 Watt (max) Single light with adjustable time delay
Security Features :
● Rolling code remote controls & wireless, keyless entry controllers
● Security Vacation Lock
Safety Features :
● Martin “Smart computer” control on the power head
● Digital Intelligence System that monitors opening and closing force
● Infrared photo eye protection system (unless installed with Soft-Touch Technology™)
● Manual emergency door release
● 1 Year warranty
Special Features :
● Direct Current (DC) Motor
● One Remote Transmitter
● Standard Wall Control Button
● Quiet Belt Drive
● Soft start and stop for quieter operation and longer door life
● Can be used on doors up to 10′ tall
● Soft-Touch Technology™ when opener is installed with a Martin garage door
● Wireless, Keyless Entry System
● Three Button Keychain Transmitters
● Two or Four Button Remote Control Options
● Chain drive rail